With decades of experience, KAG has built key relationships throughout state and local government.
Businesses big and small are impacted by decisions that are made in the halls of state and local government. The KAG team has broad experience working with and within state, county, and city governments — experience which allows us to guide our clients through often complex bureaucracies in order to achieve their legislative and regulatory goals.
The strategic counsel provided by our government affairs practice includes:
- Legislative and regulatory advocacy through strong relationships between clients and elected officials, executive branch leadership and key legislative staff
- A thorough and detailed knowledge of public policy and process
- Strategic coalition building to support or oppose issues
- Effective navigation of the regulatory bureaucracy within a variety of state agencies and local government
- Innovative solutions to complex compliance issues
- Competent guidance relating to state procurement opportunities and securing state funding for projects and programs