Robert A. “Trey” Goodwin joined Keefe, Anchors & Gordon in 2015. An Okaloosa native, Trey served as a member of the Fort Walton Beach City Council from 2011 to 2014 and currently serves on the Okaloosa County Commission representing District 4.
Trey’s legal practice focuses on representing individuals, financial institutions, and businesses in real estate and construction matters. Trey also assists individuals and families with estate planning, including the preparation of wills and trusts.
After attending local schools, Trey earned a bachelor’s degree in building construction from the University of Florida in 2001. In 2005, Trey earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Florida State University School of Law.
Trey’s deep commitment to public service is rooted in his comprehensive understanding of Northwest Florida’s community, business and governmental affairs environment. In addition to his service in government, Trey is been actively involved in our community as a member of the Kiwanis Club of Destin and the EDC Business Leadership Council of Okaloosa County.
Trey resides in Fort Walton Beach with his wife, Krystle, and their two children.
- Real Estate
- Florida State University, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S.
- Member, Okaloosa County Fire Code Advisory Board
- Member, Okaloosa County Law Library Board of Trustees
- Member, Okaloosa-Walton Transportation Planning Organization
- Member, Economic. Development Council of Okaloosa County
- Kiwanis Club of Destin
- Shalimar United Methodist Church